What we do
To enhance the quality of life of the working population of South Africa during employment and into retirement.
- To promote, protect and enhance the health of the working population of South Africa.
- To further all aspects of occupational health in South Africa.
- To be the guardian for ethical and medical standards of Occupational Medicine.
- To be the professional information resource on occupational health matters.
Contribution to national and international occupational health policies and strategies
Ongoing development and promotion of healthy and safe work, work environments and work organisations
SASOM Logo use by other organisations
- In principle, no one other than SASOM is allowed to display its logo.
- SASOM Chair have the authority to allow ad hoc displays; e.g. display stands at congresses, Occ Health magazine etc.
- Any use of the logo is limited to written authorisation by the SASOM Chair.
Our Partners Nationally & Internationally.
SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIETY OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
Please use the contact form below to get in touch.
Mondays – Fridays: 9am – 4pm
Saturdays – Sundays: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed