The ruling of the Constitutional Court to decriminalise private possession and use of cannabis may lead to a number of questions on the private use and whether the use of cannabis at the work place will now be permitted. We have a look at an article written by Dr JNR Lapere and specifically on the impact of the ruling on employment. The article can be viewed here.
- Workers Compensation for Occupational Tuberculosis in Health Workers in South Africa – November 2018
- Recent Developments in Occupational Asthma Research in the Western Cape – November 2018
- Occupational Cancer – November 2018
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations Policy – which approach is the most cost effective – November 2018
- Grappling with the question – What is an Occupational Disease – November 2018